Friday 6 June 2014

Wedding Gifts!

My husband and I got married a couple of months ago.

And we are still getting gifts!

People are super generous and we got some really cool gifts - so I wanted to dedicate some posts to the gifts we got.

As I understand that we are VERY lucky to have such generous friends with good taste ;)

They came in a lovely bag...


Check out my new bowls!!! Picture does not capture the amazing colours and detail in them!



As we are looking to move/or emigrate abroad I am going to wrap up these pretties and keep them "good" until we are settled.

Bowls are from the store Oliver Bonas (I know this as she told me and they were wrapped in Oliver Bonas paper).

How cute are they? They are actually perfect as when Mr Mars and I have guests round we currently put any snacks out in cereal or noodle bowls...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment