Tuesday 24 June 2014

Dragons and challenge event supporting!

My oh my. I am tired. I am so so tired.

I just had to turn "Can't pay? We'll take it away!" over as I started crying. That is heartbreaking. I understand people have bought things when they have not had the money - but to throw them out of their HOME? Breaks my heart. A solider as well - who risked his life for this country, thrown out onto the street. HEART BREAKING.

Moving off the sombre start...

Spent the weekend supporting my brother in one of these challenge events - where you walk/crawl/run/hike a ridiculous distance. Never mind him, he is fine, I am the one who is beat up and exhausted.

I feel like I have wrestled a Bear. I might have. After 48 hours of sleep deprivation I can't be sure whether those Bears I saw were hallucinations or real... I'm pretty sure they were hallucinations as I saw Dragons too, and unless I live in an episode of Game of Thrones, I don't think Dragons are real... are they?

Either way I am here to tell the tale, so I must have won :o)

Check this out, I have competition:


How cool is that? I took a moment for me to establish whether it was real or another hallucination, but when I realised it was real, I nearly crashed swinging in to get the picture! Blogging knows no boundaries! 

Another cool moment was this...



Can you see him? Let's try again...


A lone piper practicing his bag piping in the middle of the Highlands... it was too cool! How often does that happen? Eh? Let me tell you, not very often. Not. Very.

Lastly, another couple of beautiful pictures at a crossing, I loved this lone white cottage sitting there in amongst the most beautiful setting. Ohhhh to one day live somewhere like that! 


Imagine living here and then having this bridge and river right beside you...




And lastly, Mr Mars waiting on Brother Mars...hiding from Midgies:


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, midgies. There are lots of things I miss about living in Scotland. Midgies are NOT on that list! I do miss hearing pipers though, especially at weddings. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Only in Scotland would you cover up from the lovely (and extremely rare) sunshine because you are trying to avoid midgies!!! x

      Delete