Sunday 8 June 2014

Friday work freebies

I hope everyone had a good Saturday! I had a fab day with friends and then later my friend gave me a bunch if gifts - for no reason!!! How amazing is that?!?! It might seem like I get gifts all the time but I do do not! There was SO much that I will do a post later dedicated to them.

What has the weather been like? This morning I put all my washing out to try and get it dry (heating has been turned off as we had a HUGE heating bill last month), then it, all of a sudden, it starts POURING with rain. Here is a picture of the glorious morning and then rotten afternoon:


So on Friday, I managed to wangle some office style freebies from my work. GOING FOR FREE - ERM I'LL TAKE IT!! 

Got me a full packet of coloured paper (ordered accidentally instead of card, apparently) along with a small stash of white printable card. Think I'm going to use here to try card making. Although the printable card, as it is printable, it's pretty thin, so no very sturdy. But I'll give it a try! 


Also got some more brown paper (roll), in a box that was to get chucked (someone who had left ). So I took it before it got the bin!! 



This is thin wrapping brown paper, I love using brown paper to wrap gifts then cover with a nice coloured ribbon! Or even black. I do that for my wedding gifts as I think it makes it look so expensive, and classic, yet it is usually cheaper than normal wrapping paper!!

Right, Mrs Mars and I are off out for the day! Then I will google some card ideas to try! Free card/paper = free birthday cards! Sounds good to me!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment