Monday 27 July 2015

Travel Motel Goodies

So although I'm loving this new minimalish-kind of-me I am still big on the consumable freebies!

This week I'm travelling with work and I've intended to get the best kind of freebies that can be used up and don't take up space.

First we have the classic toiletries:


Check them out! Bath salts AND one had a quick read and they appear good for the environment, the best kind.

Next we have the tea and coffee haul, a classic. Along with cookies and a cereal bar from the airplane, a bonus. I only take what I will use (I.e coffee and hot chocolate - if I haven't drank them first!):


Finally we have a bonus motel special. a CARTON OF MILK AND MAGAZINES. I'm new to the milk and magazines but I'm loving it!!! Milk will be drunk with the coffee but in saving the magazines for the plane!!!


Got to take the small wins when we get them!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment