Thursday 5 June 2014

First Post Fear

I have first post fear.
 
I want it to be a good one, but unfortunately I am not good at the dramatic posts. I'm more a general, mind dump, here is what I did/did not do today kind of gal.
 
So here is what I did today :)
 
Today - In order to get more organised (see here) - I have vowed to use up ALL of my toiletries (there is A LOT of them). GOSH it has been a slow process...
 
And yet, crazily, I was still purchasing toiletries until last year - WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
 
Thankfully, after a near death experience where I nearly killed myself with a tub of toiletries, I have came to my senses and have been slowly, but surely, working my way through them. Saving a fortune in the process.


This morning - I got through another 3. Travel sized shower gel, conditioner and a shampoo. RESULT.
 
That is another 3 things making my house tidier (de-cluttering) and another 3 things that I did not waste and effectively have saved some money on. Win Win.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment