Tuesday 10 June 2014

It's the humidity...

Anyone remember this episode of friends:


Too funny. Anywhooo...

So after some posting on the Money Saving Expert forums (I highly recommend - great, helpful people), some super smart people mentioned that my clothes are not drying in my old, damp house due to the humidity - sacre bleu! How did I miss that? Are they geniuses or am I just an idiot? That is a rhetorical question, I don't need actual answers on that one...

Since I don't have the funds (or enough research) to purchase a de-humidifier right now, I've resorted to putting the heating up full, opening all the windows and trying to dry all my clothes....


Sorry about the poor quality picture, but erm, I can't take pictures (or good ones anyway). Check out my super sexy pyjamas - Mr Mars is a lucky, lucky man. Not.

Also note the three ceramic jars I've had for like 100 year... combined, they must hold around 40p.

The blue and white striped one is going to be the casualty subject of my next DIY project. Nothing like some glitter and white paint to sort out a hideous blue, black and white striped jar!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment