Monday 20 July 2015

I feel it

 
As I build yet another pile of stuff to be vacated from our tiny apartment, I realise I am starting to feel it.



Don't worry I'm not going all philosophical on you. So let's just say it = better.

When I first did my massive purge, I felt nothing. I didn't feel less stressed or less anxiety. But now I THINK I'm starting to feel it. I can't be sure, it could have been the elastic snapping on my knickers, but I'm definitely starting to feel better.

I'm currently working through jewellery and assessories. This was harder than the shoes. I have got round this by getting lots of my old sentimental jewellery melted into bracelets. Two to be precise, one for me and one for my sister. 
 
Minimalist yet keeping all my jewellery, I'm a fucking genius.

Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this blog! All Pacific Travel Concept (APTC) luxury travel Australia is a publication for a global audience of travelers who seek the finest luxury holidays the world has to offer.

    ReplyDelete