Thursday 12 June 2014

It is nice to be nice

I try to be nice. I do. I give anything I am throwing out to charity. I make donations to various charities every month. I give to the homeless. I give to my work charity. I am polite and try to help others. I talk to the elderly. I talk to the crazy. I am kind to animals. Even flys and spiders. Seriously. I try. God loves a trier and every time I am nice it gets me another point into Heaven. Not that God keeps score. But I do, in case he rejects me and I have to argue my case.

Anyway my friend was talking about wanting a Disney t-shirt. Her whole family is going to Disneyland for the first time and never mind the children, SHE is super excited.

So whilst putting away my clothes last night I found this Minnie the Mouse T-shirt and I thought - you know what, I'm going to give her this, as she will love it for going to Disneyland.
 


Let's be honest here. You shouldn't really be wearing a Minnie the Mouse T-shirt unless you are going to Disneyland. We were all thinking it. I am saying it.

I left it on her desk at work and she was DELIGHTED with it. It gave me that warm fuzzy feel good feeling.

And the plus for me? It is one more thing OUT of my house and helping me towards getting more organised and de-cluttered. My friend is happy, I am happy and Mr Mars is happy (cos he hated it). Everyone is happy.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment