Sunday 15 June 2014

Free food and a brooch repair

Hello Bloggers!

Happy Father's Day! I'm down visiting my Mum and Dad. We got him an electric blanket, I know he is going to absolutely love it and for some reason my mum has never bought him one...well, now I have! Mr Mars' Dad is going to get taken out for a fancy meal in conjunction with Mr Mars' Mum's birthday!

My mum is cooking us dinner so nice to not have to cook and have dinner made for you! And it's free! 


Talking about free meals (see what I did there), there ain't nothing better than a free meal! I was second in a competition recently (I didn't even mean to be, I'm just naturally awesome, obvs) and the prize was a free meal. 

I was late showing up to the meal (unorganised) so I forgot to take any pictures - bad blogging. But I snaffled a picture of desert! Chocolate brownies and custard - it tasted as good as it looked! YUM! We even got a Starbucks for free as part of the free meal. It was sooooo much fun! 


Saturday Mr Mars and I went to IKEA, as I had found a tool to assist in my organisational/tidying plan and had to purchase it. I'll hopefully put that plan into action tonight and take a picture for you all! You know you want to see it.

I also repaired a brooch I had bough during my travels in New Zealand. The back had broke off it (que tears) but it was easily repaired. I love putting this on a little black blazer to spruce it up.

Broken:


Mid repair:



After being left on the window sill to dry overnight (I put a lot if glue on the back); Tah Dah!




xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment