Tuesday 17 June 2014

Bag strip tease! Dah da Dah da...

Soooooooooo

I was given a £50 voucher for a large department store. Which means GUILT FREE SHOPPING. Mr Mars also got one, but he bought a coffee bean grinder with his. Because he is a coffee pervert. Although I cannot slag him too much as I actually get some benefit out of his spend.

I had already bought a top with it and as it is going to expire soon so I was looking for a treat to buy myself. Because I'm awesome and I deserve treats. But really because Mr Mars are moving soon so it needs to be spent before we go (I divulge more on this when I know it).

I love a plain, simple, classic envelope clutches. I've had my eye on a few. None within budget. Yes, I have budgets.

This one popped up in the sale, within budget AND I luuuuuuurve navy. It's so sheek. So classic. How can a colour be classic? Trust me, it can.

So my bag strip tease. It felt like a present and technically it was, but we all know it is not the same when you buy it yourself!

Dah da Dah da...


Dah da Dah da...


Dah Dah Dah DOOP Dah...



And a naughty peek inside, shhhh.

I love the inside, this will (obviously) be for nights out so I love that I can put my cards etc in the bag instead of taking it with me. Although I have a gorgeous Coach purse (crazy debt days) that would match it perfectly.



xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I always like to buy myself presents cos then I get exactly what I wanted! Lovely purse, navy will never go out of fashion and goes with everything. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete