Sunday 29 June 2014

Bounce Back Tiger

Okay. Mr Mars and I are emigrating! Looking to be end of August, we have a country, but we have no idea where we are going go live. The visas will hopefully be sorted soon. I'm trying not to talk about this too much until it is certain but it was always on the cards (see here).
 
Instead of thinking about packing up my life, I'm thinking about Christmas...
Mr Mars and I stopped doing presents for anyone unless you are a parent or under 21.  We had to draw the line somewhere - it was getting ridiculous! And I might have mentioned; I do not handle stress well. There was also the small matter of DEBT and having no money. Stress free and helped the debt. Best decision ever to stop presents!
Anyway, since we will be away and since I have some ideas I have decided to start looking into Christmas presents. I don't want to be shipping stuff from abroad as soon as we have arrived.
Last night, I was too cool and stayed at my parents. After I drank all their red wine I made a midnight purchase of the following from the Early Learning Centre for my unborn niece/nephew.  I don't like spending a lot on babies as they don't know any different!!! I do like interactive toys, like things they can touch or listen to, or things that involve water or ball pits etc. Or presents where they can skelp themselves in the face...







How organised am I? Get it on Monday and will wrap it and leave it with my sister.

1 down, 8 to go...
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, how exciting, Welcome to the next chapter of your life. I'm looking forward to reading about it.

    (AMAZING gift too, well done Auntie Lodge House).

    ReplyDelete