Saturday 7 June 2014

Unorganised

This is what I mean... I need to get myself organised.

I have a day out today and instead of getting ready for it last night I stayed up very late (now I'm tired) and watched Orange is New Black on Netflix and ironed brown paper. Common Mrs Mars - get your sh*t together!!! I should have been arranging my stuff so I would not be rushing around like a headless chicken later as I am out this morning and I KNEW timing would be tight. I'm very annoyed with myself!

To clarify:

1) The brown paper is being recycled for potential move abroad. I'll wrap our mugs and stuff up in it. Trying to save money on packing materials.

2) Mr Mars and I got Netflix after cancelling our Cineworld passes (£16 each, £32 total)) for Netflix at £5.99 and Lovefilm post at £6. Okay so that totals £11.99 a month but it's still a saving of £20! We do not need to travel to the cinema, or buy food AND we can watch as much as we want. I love it.

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment