Tuesday 1 July 2014

Hey you guys!



I have nothing to say – how is that for a blog post?

Only kidding! It is my mum and dads anniversary today. Quick lunchtime trip to the Card Factory and a £1.18 spent on an anniversary card AND a birthday card (gotta love the card factory) and I am sorted. I will take them out for dinner on Friday.

I want to make my own cards one day – something I’ve got to try. I will try and fail and post all about it. It will be fun.

Mr Mars is a grumpy m*thaf*kka recently. Fortunately – I take crap from no-one – so he got a severe telling off. I nearly put him on the naughty seat but then decided that would be probable cause for a divorce…

What else? Bounce Back Tiger has been collected – took ALL my willpower not to rip that box open, blow up Tiger and wack Mr Mars over the head with him. Put. Tiger. Back. Into. The. Box. Mrs Mars.



Both Tiger and Mr Mars will never know how lucky they were! Certain death for the both of them… … …

Anyway, I promise I will start posting some productive DIY/repair posts, just trying to get some order in my life. I plan to do a shed load of DIY before we go on move so I shall record it all.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment