Wednesday 15 July 2015

The slouchy boots that sneaked through


Well my wardrobe clear out has had the desired effect. I’ve been dressed much smarter for work this week. When you now only own 4 skirts it makes you start to wear other items!!

This morning I was in that mood where I wanted comfortable clothes, but I had donated all the scabby baggy clothes so I threw on a little black work dress and my slouchy boots and a blazer, the boots are one of the few things left that I own that SHOULD have got donated/recylced, BUT they managed to sneak through the cull. I think this is because:

1) They also help dress down my outfits at the minute!
2) I got them resoled, so there still is some life in them, even though it might not look it. 
3) They are comfortable.

Slouchy winter boots in action:


The shadow/shine makes them look like they are different colours or severely faded at one end, but they are not, I promise!!

Lastly I thought I would post a picture of some of the cull underway, this is about a quarter of what got culled. ONE QUARTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment