Saturday 18 July 2015

How much is too much nail varnish? The minimalism quest continues...

Part of my purge was donating some brand spanking new nail varnishes. You would think this would have left me with an average number of nail varnishes. You would be wrong.

Here is what the charity got. 21 brand new nail varnishes. This broke my heart. I was so tempted just to open one or two colours but the charity couldn't them sell them if i did, and as you will see below I have plenty opened nail varnishes!!!


So I then started going through my opened nail varnishes.

Here was what I was left with, still a ridiculous amount but that was all I was ready to get rid of at the minute! Remember I'm an ex hoarder folks. Getting rid of a paper clip is difficult for me.


Some are going to a lady Ruth in the charity shop who said she would take them as she works with the disabled and they do nails. Some are being donated to my friends daughter, along with some eyeshadow dusts:


I put it into a little bag I was going to bin for my friend:


And after my purge I sat and did my nails, I need some hand cream though..


Outing a layer of the pink, blue and purple glitter onto my wedding ring finger. Just because.


No comments:

Post a Comment