Thursday 30 April 2015

Win Tomorrow - The Tale of The Forgotten Lunch Box

I’m following the Win Tomorrow program.

It’s not actually a program, just a thing where you prepare and get ready for the next day in order to have a successful day. I.e. pack lunches, exercise clothes etc. etc. It’s meant for weight loss but I also use it to try and built some organisation into my life. Less clutter and more organisation are my 2015 goals.


So last night, having been to the shops and I had already went my run at lunch time meant I had the ENTIRE evening to “win tomorrow”. After dinner with Mr Mars,  I cook some buckwheat and cajun mixed beans, add it to a nice spinach salad. Get my running clothes ready, get my evening clothes for a dinner with the girls ready (my mate is moving away) and get my work clothes ready. 8.30pm is the target to have it all ready so I can sit down and watch the super cheesy teenage movie called Pitch Perfect (think Glee, but a movie).

My bag won’t close but I meet my target. So feet up and I watch my movie with a cuppa and a bit of raspberry sponge cake and all is right in the world. Tomorrow, I have won.

As I drive to work today all seems to have went seamlessly to plan, until I think of my beautiful lunch. Still sitting in the fridge. My Cajun bean concoction. WHAT A WASTE. Waste of my time AND my money. 

Here is what it looked like:



Tomorrow - 1 
Veronica Mars - 0

1 comment:

  1. Man, that looks like a yummy lunch. I'm gutted on your behalf.

    I really like the sound of 'win tomorrow' though. I'm so disorganised and scatty at the moment it's unfunny. It sounds like the kind of kick up the butt I need right now.

    (Tomorrow you'll beat tomorrow, I'm sure).

    ReplyDelete