Wednesday 29 April 2015

Afternoon delights

A cheeky little afternoon tea at my work today! We tend to have afternoon tea 3-4 times a week. Any excuse. Someone's 30th, 40th, 50th, 60th, Baby, Anniversary, Birthday, New Dog...you get the idea. We have them. A lot. But hey, it's free food, so I ain't complaining.

So I thought I'd start picturing my treats from said Afternoon Teas. 1, 2, 3...Yehhhhhhh! Pictures of food, but this isn't a food blog, is it?!?! I don't know what it is, but what it isn't, is a food blog. Still following? Which is just as well as I'll be taking pictures of other people's cooking. Not mine.

Today I snaffled a gingerbread man and a gluten free chocolate chip cookie. For the record, I could taste no difference between the gluten free cookie and a normal cookie, it's all cookie to me.



We also did a shop, I lay my food out so then I can allocate it a home, I also took this opportunity to take a picture of some more food. Quite a few treats for us this week. Not sure why, just more carp than normal managed to sneak into the trolly.



An lastly, my dinner. Falafel and some salad. Yum.



Man, this is really starting to seem like a food blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment