Tuesday 28 April 2015

Day trip and some pocket money

Sorry I tried to get back into my blogging again, I’m just so bad at it! Really trying to be more organised. I feel organisation is the key. Get organised, save the world and all that.

This week Mr Mars and I have…

Been at the rugby! Sorry no picture. It is our new date night - ohh how things have changed!

Went on a day trip! Mr Mars and went to Akoroa for the day. I lovely French themed town. We were super frugal and shared a fish and chips and coke! Just as well as it was HUGE!!! Total cost $11.50 (£5.75). We MUST try and do this more often as we ALWAYS have food leftover and it is just such a waste of food and money! The coke cost more than the chips or the fish – but it is the small things, guys!


We have still been saving for a house deposit and still working our “Pocket Money”. Don’t believe we even have a 10% deposit never mind a 20% deposit, but getting there. Must buy fewer bottles of coke!

Trying NOT to buy stuff with my pocket money, I have far too much stuff. Buying stuff can also mask underlying issues, like, not feeling comfortable with some weight gain (current issue). Anyway, I HAVE made a couple of purchases. It's stuff - I'm sorry. But full disclosure here! Pocket money purchases:

This hat. Tried to act like a cowgirl - Failed.



This super cool, totally in love with, necklace:


Check it out it’s made with the inside of a watch – did you hear me? THE INSIDE OF A WATCH. How unique, cool and random is that?

That's all folks! 


Keep swimming little fishes:

No comments:

Post a Comment